The Superior Double Room at the Hotel St Petersbourg takes visitors back to the opulence of medieval times, combined with the latest technology and modern day comforts.
On arrival at Hotel St Petersburg, the oldest hotel in Tallinn, there is a strong sense of being in the heart of the Old Town, and part of the days when the wealthy Russian merchant traders lived a life of rich abundance. This historic 14th century building has been restored to perfection as a showcase of late Classicist style, enhanced by the outstanding interior design of Andrew Martin, the renowned award-winning British design firm.
The Superior Double Rooms offer our guests a tranquil retreat where they can unwind and relax after a busy day of sightseeing. The historic Old Town of Tallinn offers visitors a vast number of interesting sites to explore, and there are quaint restaurants and bars for taking a welcome break in-between. The well-preserved Old Town is a superb example of what a medieval northern European trading city was like in the 13th Century, and was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1997.
Sightseeing and exploration can be exhausting, and at the end of the day our guests can return to the privacy and comfort of their room to prepare for the evening. They might choose to enjoy a leisurely dinner in the Tabula Rasa Restaurant, or to sample authentic Estonian dishes in the Golden Piglet Inn.
- The 23-28sq m/247-301sq ft Superior Double Rooms are comfortable and elegantly furnished.
- There is a comfortable seating area with an armchair and coffee table, and the bedroom has a queen-sized bed.
- The room is fully air-conditioned and is equipped with a cable flat-screen television, an in-room safe and telephone, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet, offering our guests state-of-the-art technology.
- For your convenience there is a mini bar and coffee- and tea-making facilities, in addition to a trouser press and shoe-shine kit.
- The room is turned down daily.
- The bathroom is well appointed with a bathtub or shower, as well as all luxury amenities including a hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and deluxe beauty products.
- Our guests may enjoy the complimentary use of the morning sauna from 07:00 to 11:00.
The luxurious comfort of the Superior Double Room and attentive service of our staff will ensure that our guests enjoy their stay with us, and they will no doubt look back on their memorable visit to the historic city of Tallinn with great fondness.