Indulge in modern comforts
The Suites at Hotel St Petersbourg offer guests luxurious surroundings together with all the modern comforts our discerning guests would expect from an exclusive boutique hotel.
On arrival at the hotel, nestled in the heart of the Old Town of Tallinn, one is immediately aware of stepping back in time. As the oldest hotel in Tallinn, the historic building dates back to the 14th century. It is an outstanding example of elegant restoration where the opulent style of the early Russian merchant class has been preserved to perfection by Andrew Martin, the interior design firm.
The Suites offer our guests a luxurious retreat, where they can enjoy the atmosphere of this charming hotel set in the heart of the historic Old Town of Tallinn. Visitors are offered a wealth of sightseeing opportunities. Tallinn is renowned for its historic centre, the Old Town, which is an exceptionally well-preserved medieval northern European trading city dating back to the 13th Century. Tallinn was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1997.
After a day spent taking in the sights and sounds of Tallinn, our guests can return to the tranquillity of their suite and prepare for a leisurely dinner in the Tabula Rasa restaurant, specialising on well-balanced menu for every taste, or the Golden Piglet Inn, which offers true Estonian cuisine.
* Complimentary one way airport transfer with one of our luxury cars.
- The 35sq m/377sq ft Suites are spacious and elegant.
- There is a comfortable lounge area with a sofa, two chairs and a coffee table as well as a writing desk.
- The bedroom offers a queen-sized bed.
- The suite is fully air-conditioned and equipped with a cable flat-screen television, an in-room safe and telephone, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet, providing our guests with state-of-the-art technology.
- For your convenience there is a mini bar and an Espresso coffee machine, in addition to a trouser press and shoe-shine kit.
- The suite is turned down daily.
- The bathroom is well appointed with a bathtub or shower, as well as all luxury amenities including a hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and deluxe beauty products.
- Our guests may enjoy the complimentary use of the private sauna.
- * Complimentary one-way transfer. The offer is applicable only towards the reservations that are made directly – through phone +372 628 6500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the restful atmosphere of these elegantly appointed suites, together with the discreet attention of our staff, our guests are sure to enjoy a memorable stay and take with them fond memories of their visit to the historic city of Tallinn in the heart of Estonia.