The Executive Double and Twin Rooms at the Hotel St Petersbourg are decorated in the ornate imperial style that was characteristic of the wealthy Russian merchants of many centuries ago, combined with all the comforts of our modern age and the latest technology.
As the oldest hotel in Tallinn, the beautifully restored Hotel St Petersbourg reflects the late Classicist style and exudes a charming, welcoming atmosphere that makes guests feel at home. This exclusive 5-star boutique hotel is a magnificent showcase of outstanding interior design by Andrew Martin, the renowned, award-winning design firm.
Visitors are spoilt for choice when it comes to sightseeing and exploring the Old Town of Tallinn, and there are many restaurants and bars which are ideal for taking a welcome break.
The Old Town is renowned for being a well-preserved medieval northern European trading city dating back to the 13th Century, and was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1997.
Having spent an exciting day exploring the sights and sounds of Tallinn, guests can return to the tranquillity of the Executive Room and take time to unwind and prepare for a leisurely evening dinner. They have the choice of savouring fine Russian cuisine in our restaurant or sampling true Estonian cuisine in the Inn.
- The 32-34sq m/344-366sq ft Executive Double or Twin Room is spacious and elegant.
- There is a comfortable sitting area with a sofa, coffee table and chair as well as a writing desk, and the bedroom is furnished with a queen-sized bed or two single-sized beds.
- The room is fully air-conditioned and is equipped with a cable flat-screen television, an in-room safe and telephone, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet, offering our guests state-of-the-art technology.
- For your convenience there is a mini bar and coffee- and tea-making facilities, in addition to a trouser press and shoe-shine kit.
- The room is turned down daily.
- The bathroom is well appointed with a bathtub, as well as all amenities including a hairdryer, luxurious bathrobes, slippers and deluxe beauty products.
- Our guests may enjoy the complimentary use of the morning sauna from 07:00 to 11:00.
The Executive Room offers our guests the peace and quiet of a homely retreat, where they can relax and enjoy the atmosphere of this charming hotel that is steeped in history.
With the restful atmosphere of the Executive Room and attentive service of our staff, our guests are sure to enjoy their stay in this historic city of Tallinn in Estonia.