Reflecting Russian imperial style
The Classic Double or Twin Rooms at the Hotel St Petersbourg reflect the historic imperial style of the wealthy Russian merchant class of past centuries, together with all the modern comforts and latest technology you would expect from an exclusive boutique hotel
Hotel St Petersbourg is the oldest hotel in Tallinn, and from the moment you arrive there is an awareness of the charming, centuries-old atmosphere which has been restored to its original splendour, with impressive interior design by Andrew Martin, the renowned award-winning design firm.
This is the ideal retreat for quiet relaxation at the end of a long day spent sightseeing and exploring the historic Old Town of Tallinn with its many attractions, restaurants and bars. The Old Town is renowned for being an exceptionally complete and well-preserved medieval northern European trading city dating back to the 13th Century. Tallinn was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1997.
What better way to end the day than to linger over a leisurely dinner in one of the restaurants at the hotel? Our guests can choose between the delights of savouring fine Russian cuisine or sampling true Estonian cuisine in our two restaurants.
- The 21-22sq m/226-237sq ft Classic Double or Twin Room is comfortable and elegantly furnished.
- The bedroom offers a queen-sized bed or two single-sized beds as well as a dressing table/writing desk.
- The room is fully air-conditioned and is equipped with a cable flat-screen television
- An in-room safe and telephone, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet and iPad, offering our guests state-of-the-art technology.
- For your convenience there is a mini bar and coffee- and tea-making facilities, in addition to a trouser press and shoe-shine kit.
- The room is turned down daily.
- The bathroom is well appointed with a bathtub, as well as all luxury amenities including a hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and deluxe beauty products.
- Our guests may enjoy the complimentary use of the morning sauna from 07:00 to 11:00.
The Classic Double and Twin Rooms offer our guests all the comforts of home. The restful atmosphere of the Classic Room and discreet, attentive service of our staff will ensure that our guests enjoy their stay and will take with them wonderful memories of this historic city of Tallinn in Estonia.