Evoking the medieval past
The Deluxe Double and Twin Rooms at the Hotel St Petersbourg recall the luxurious opulence dating back to the wealthy Russian merchant traders of medieval times, while offering guests all the modern conveniences and latest technology they would expect from a 5-star boutique hotel.
Hotel St Petersbourg is the oldest hotel in Tallinn, and from the moment you arrive there is an awareness of the charming, centuries-old atmosphere and how perfectly this 14th century building has been restored to its original splendour, with impressive interior design by Andrew Martin, the celebrated award-winning design firm.
Hotel St Petersbourg and the Deluxe Room is a peaceful retreat where our guests can enjoy the comforts of home combined with impeccable service at all times.
Tallinn Old Town is renowned for being a well-preserved medieval northern European trading centre dating back to the 13th Century, and in 1997 it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site.
After a busy day spent sightseeing and exploring the Old Town of Tallinn, with its many historic sites as well as quaint restaurants and bars, guests can return to the tranquillity of their room and prepare for a leisurely evening dinner. They have the choice of savouring fine Russian cuisine in our restaurant or sampling true Estonian cuisine in the Inn.
- The 29-30sq m/312-323sq ft Deluxe Double or Twin Room is spacious and elegant.
- The comfortable sitting area offers a sofa, armchair and coffee table, as well as a writing desk, and the bedroom is furnished with a queen-sized bed or two single-sized beds.
- The room is fully air-conditioned and is equipped with a cable flat-screen television, an in-room safe and telephone, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet, providing our guests with state-of-the-art technology.
- For your convenience there is a mini bar and coffee- and tea-making facilities, in addition to a trouser press and shoe-shine kit.
- The room is turned down daily.
- The bathroom is well appointed with a bathtub, as well as all amenities including a hairdryer, luxurious bathrobes, slippers and deluxe beauty products.
- Our guests are welcome to complimentary use of the morning sauna from 07:00 to 11:00.
Depending on availability, the Deluxe Twin Room can connect to an adjacent Hotel Suite.
The luxurious elegance and welcoming ambience of the Deluxe Room, together with the attentive service of our staff, ensures that our guests will enjoy their stay with us in this historic city of Tallinn in Estonia.